video upload problem in whatsapp in windows

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I use Microsoft Nokia 520. I used to receive and send video files through attachment in WhatsApp. All of sudden video uploading is not working but other parts like receiving video , msg , images are working normally even whatsapp downloaded video can be redirected.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I know for me it can take a long time to process some videos! Like make sure the it looks like the video got processed and then if it's really huge, you have to give it a lot of time with the screen ON to process.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I use Microsoft Nokia 520. I used to receive and send video files through attachment in WhatsApp. All of sudden video uploading is not working but other parts like receiving video , msg , images are working normally even whatsapp downloaded video can be redirected.

As Anthony has said, give the video time to download/upload. Especially large videos. The recent update changed the way videos are being sent or received with the videos now being larger

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb