I use Microsoft Nokia 520. I used to receive and send video files through attachment in WhatsApp. All of sudden video uploading is not working but other parts like receiving video , msg , images are working normally even whatsapp downloaded video can be redirected.
    07-13-2016 09:23 AM
    I know for me it can take a long time to process some videos! Like make sure the it looks like the video got processed and then if it's really huge, you have to give it a lot of time with the screen ON to process.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-13-2016 10:03 AM
    I use Microsoft Nokia 520. I used to receive and send video files through attachment in WhatsApp. All of sudden video uploading is not working but other parts like receiving video , msg , images are working normally even whatsapp downloaded video can be redirected.
    As Anthony has said, give the video time to download/upload. Especially large videos. The recent update changed the way videos are being sent or received with the videos now being larger

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-13-2016 01:47 PM