can't do this at the moment, try again in in a little while. If the problem continues restart your p

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have micromax canvas win w121 with windows 8.1 update 2 after the update from update 1 to 2 the wi-fi and bluetooth stopped working altogether. I have extensively searched the web for a solution did everything from soft to hard reset,deleting vpns,changing apns,turning on/off airplane mode. every possible solution I could find in windows form and central to get around this critical problem but to no avail. Now I'm left with a phone that has no internet connectivity through Wi-Fi though the cellular works but Updates don't come over cellular connections and so I am really worried about this also my phones warranty is over so won't be able to take this to the official store to get a replaced set. please help.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have micromax canvas win w121 with windows 8.1 update 2 after the update from update 1 to 2 the wi-fi and bluetooth stopped working altogether. I have extensively searched the web for a solution did everything from soft to hard reset,deleting vpns,changing apns,turning on/off airplane mode. every possible solution I could find in windows form and central to get around this critical problem but to no avail. Now I'm left with a phone that has no internet connectivity through Wi-Fi though the cellular works but Updates don't come over cellular connections and so I am really worried about this also my phones warranty is over so won't be able to take this to the official store to get a replaced set. please help.

I don't know if the phone is supported but try to restore original OS using windows device recovery tool using a pc

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon