Windows 10 Netflix app not signing users in

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I've used the Netflix app on my Surface Pro 4 for the last few months, it's not great, seems buggy at times but it does work; well, no longer. Ever since some update(I noticed the typography and logo was slightly different) when I try to sign in using my credentials the app pauses, then returns you to the 'Sign Up' page.

Whatever was done essentially rendered the app useless, which shouldn't surprise anyone because Apps in general on Windows 10 and Mobile seem a little half-assed and poorly updated. Is there a fix, does anyone know of this issue and is it what it is?

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Desktop app works for me, so it works for some. Mobile currently broken. Suggest you use the Store rating function to report the issue. (might be worth checking you can still login on a browser first though). You could also try an uninstall and reinstall.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I've used the Netflix app on my Surface Pro 4 for the last few months, it's not great, seems buggy at times but it does work; well, no longer. Ever since some update(I noticed the typography and logo was slightly different) when I try to sign in using my credentials the app pauses, then returns you to the 'Sign Up' page.

Whatever was done essentially rendered the app useless, which shouldn't surprise anyone because Apps in general on Windows 10 and Mobile seem a little half-assed and poorly updated. Is there a fix, does anyone know of this issue and is it what it is?

before doing the reinstall, check that it is available in the store - there were reports that it had disappeared and then reappeared

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos