Apps Not Scaling Properly on Lumia 638, how can I fix this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Apps Not Scaling Properly on Lumia 638

My Lumia 638 is having this strange problems there seems to be apps not scaling properly with the windows 10 preview builds.However when i install the Production build there are no app scaling issues.I have reported this problem in feedback hub for almost 7-8 previous release build but the issue is still not fixed anyone else facing the same problem.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apps Not Scaling Properly on Lumia 638

My Lumia 638 is having this strange problems there seems to be apps not scaling properly with the windows 10 preview builds.However when i install the Production build there are no app scaling issues.I have reported this problem in feedback hub for almost 7-8 previous release build but the issue is still not fixed anyone else facing the same problem.

other users of 638 and 535 have also reported the same issue - the hope is there that it gets solved by next month

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes