Iso with all the latest updates?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hey guys,

My windows rt is plagued with slow wifi (it looks for updates for hours and then it tells me the wifi is too slow...it's a 10mb connection and I've never had any issues with windows or android devices) which won't let me do most of the OS updates or install apps from the Windows Stores (I'm able to from time to time). So far it's been a horrible experience and I curse the day I've bought this piece of garbage.

My questions is, is there an ISO image with the OS containing the LATEST updates so I won't have to do any other updates? I've already refreshed the device and I've already done a factory reset, so I think installing a fresh image with the latest updates is my only hope.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

My windows rt is plagued with slow wifi (it looks for updates for hours and then it tells me the wifi is too slow...it's a 10mb connection and I've never had any issues with windows or android devices) which won't let me do most of the OS updates or install apps from the Windows Stores (I'm able to from time to time). So far it's been a horrible experience and I curse the day I've bought this piece of garbage.

My questions is, is there an ISO image with the OS containing the LATEST updates so I won't have to do any other updates? I've already refreshed the device and I've already done a factory reset, so I think installing a fresh image with the latest updates is my only hope.

you might actually need to get driver updates rather than the OS ISO. But is support for the RT still available?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon