When I go to network settings it says that my internet connection is secure but also says there is no internet. "Secure, No Internet". I have ran a couple of different troubleshooting programs and have given the computer permission to try and resolve the problem but to no avail.
    07-20-2016 10:16 AM
    When I go to network settings it says that my internet connection is secure but also says there is no internet. "Secure, No Internet". I have ran a couple of different troubleshooting programs and have given the computer permission to try and resolve the problem but to no avail.
    disconnect the wifi, remove or forget it and then add it back. Confirm using another device that the wifi indeed has internet connectivity

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-20-2016 10:27 AM
    Happens frequently on my Windows 10 tablet, only fix is to reboot. Tried reinstalling drivers, removing and adding network profile, nothing works. Seems to be similar to the issue some phones have had. Might get fixed in the coming update, probably wont.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-20-2016 10:43 AM