I need help on getting my old documents that were on my desktop back. How do I go about on doing this? I saved pictures from my camera to the desktop before I went to a workshop. When I came back, my husband had upgraded to the new windows and every document that I had on my desktop, including the folder with the pictures from my camera where gone. How do I get them back? Thank you in advance.
    07-20-2016 05:10 PM
    I need help on getting my old documents that were on my desktop back. How do I go about on doing this? I saved pictures from my camera to the desktop before I went to a workshop. When I came back, my husband had upgraded to the new windows and every document that I had on my desktop, including the folder with the pictures from my camera where gone. How do I get them back? Thank you in advance.
    They all are in a C: or actual USer folder usually named OldWindows or Old Desktop, so user can move them again in the actual folder
    07-21-2016 02:42 AM
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    07-22-2016 04:19 AM