I'm considering moving to Groove Music from Spotify, but have a concern. It seems that Groove has about 10 millions more songs than Apple Music or Spotify, but this must vary by region, no?

I'm from the US and use an iPhone and MacBook Pro (I also have the original Surface Pro) and my iTunes Store is the US store. I live in Spain, though, and that's where my Spotify account is. Apple makes changing stores a big hassle so that's why I haven't done it and I've noticed a fair bit of difference between the two offerings (music in the US iTunes Store and Spanish Spotify). I largely prefer the music available in the Spanish Spotify offering.

My concern is, in my Outlook account (originally opened in the US), I have two billing profiles: Spanish and US. When looking in the Groove Music store, I see some things missing that I do have on Spotify. So how can I delete my US billing profile or change to the Spanish store so that I can use Groove Music Spain? The only address in my Microsoft account's personal info section is in Spain.
    07-22-2016 01:16 AM
    Free Bump and updated title to give more clarity.

Sorry, I don't subscribe to any music streaming so I'm no direct help.
    07-22-2016 04:15 PM