Microsoft lumia 950 issues

tasos dados

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello, i have microsoft lumia 950 and lately i ve seen that it does sudden automatic restart without any reason. This happens often when i use skype for 1-2 hours. In skype case before it restarts i hear the sound of bluescreen as you might had in a computer crash. Anyone has seen similar behaviour?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello, i have microsoft lumia 950 and lately i ve seen that it does sudden automatic restart without any reason. This happens often when i use skype for 1-2 hours. In skype case before it restarts i hear the sound of bluescreen as you might had in a computer crash. Anyone has seen similar behaviour?

check for OS and app updates
Did you get the recent firmware update?

tasos dados

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Yes everything is updated. Usually the restart issue is more shown when using skype... Not with other apps. But in skype the funny thing is that it does the blue screen/ram error sound before it restarts. The other times that it restarted randomly o was checking fb messenger but it restarted without this sound. :p Maybe some skype drivers are interfering?

tasos dados

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Yes everything is updated. Usually the restart issue is more shown when using skype... Not with other apps. But in skype the funny thing is that it does the blue screen/ram error sound before it restarts. The other times that it restarted randomly i was checking fb messenger but it didnt make the weird sound

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes everything is updated. Usually the restart issue is more shown when using skype... Not with other apps. But in skype the funny thing is that it does the blue screen/ram error sound before it restarts. The other times that it restarted randomly i was checking fb messenger but it didnt make the weird sound

probably the app needs more optimisation for it to work properly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb