I have a list of videos in my folder on pc. I select all of them and enter to play them. Only the first video plays, not all of them. If you use windows media player or vlc, it will play all videos one after the other.

How can I get that to work on the default videos app for windows 10 on pc?
    07-26-2016 08:16 AM
    The movies and tv app in Windows 10 doesn't do the playlist. As far as I know you can't do that so the best thing to do is use media player or vlc.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-26-2016 09:21 AM
    Maybe I need to submit that feedback

Or is it present in redstone builds?
    07-27-2016 01:05 AM
    In the redstone build, i noticed that the video app has a forward and back arrow at the right and left edge of the app screen - this does next and previous video if the folder has more than one video. I'll test this more and get back on this
    07-31-2016 10:53 AM
    In the redstone build, i noticed that the video app has a forward and back arrow at the right and left edge of the app screen - this does next and previous video if the folder has more than one video. I'll test this more and get back on this
    It's a shame there is no continuous or random play in the app. Both VLC and Moliplayer do a great job but the video sound quality is nowhere clearer as in Film & TV on car bluetooth. What does it take to add just those two controls and perhaps lose the PREVIOUS 10 & NEXT 30 seconds controls?
    11-22-2016 07:40 AM
    It's a shame there is no continuous or random play in the app. Both VLC and Moliplayer do a great job but the video sound quality is nowhere clearer as in Film & TV on car bluetooth. What does it take to add just those two controls and perhaps lose the PREVIOUS 10 & NEXT 30 seconds controls?
    11-22-2016 07:40 AM