cannot download fit bit app after uninstalling it

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I could not sync my fitbit with my phone, so as suggested by community, I uninstalled it and then tried to re install it. It is not doing anything... says its installing but then does nothing. I have followed some instructions on Microsofts help forum and now it is stuck on small red line about a quarter of the way across the screen.... Any ideas.
Frustrated techno phobe

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I could not sync my fitbit with my phone, so as suggested by community, I uninstalled it and then tried to re install it. It is not doing anything... says its installing but then does nothing. I have followed some instructions on Microsofts help forum and now it is stuck on small red line about a quarter of the way across the screen.... Any ideas.
Frustrated techno phobe

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I am actually having the same issue with my 950XL. All apps, except Fitbit, download fine. Fitbit just goes 'Starting Download' then immediately fails with error code 0x80240024. I was on Insider Fast Ring with Fitbit working fine. I used WDRT to go back to Production, restored from backup, Fitbit installation failed.

I restored again, clean install, no backup, and still I cannot install Fitbit and it gives the same error. Is this a Fitbit app issue or MS and its servers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion