I have lost the icon for my Gmail account on my windows lumia 640 and i cannot get into my emails. My phone is using windows 10
    07-27-2016 08:09 AM
    I have lost the icon for my Gmail account on my windows lumia 640 and i cannot get into my emails. My phone is using windows 10
    do you mean password? You can reset your password when you visit gmail.com on a pc browser
    If you deleted the account by mistake, go to settings > emails > add new account and add your gmail account

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    do you mean password? You can reset your password when you visit gmail.com on a pc browser
    If you deleted the account by mistake, go to settings > emails > add new account and add your gmail account

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-27-2016 08:15 AM