Up until 22 July 2016 I was getting my emails via Windows Live Mail 12. All of a sudden I cannot send or receive my mail. I have tried everything that I know. I would like to talk to a human being that can help me put this right
    Joyce
    07-27-2016 08:19 AM
    Up until 22 July 2016 I was getting my emails via Windows Live Mail 12. All of a sudden I cannot send or receive my mail. I have tried everything that I know. I would like to talk to a human being that can help me put this right
    Joyce
    please contact MS chat support on this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Joyce
    please contact MS chat support on this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-27-2016 08:21 AM