Ativ SE - Fitbit won't connect after Windows 10 upgrade

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I can't get my phone to recognize my Fitbit Charge HR after I upgraded to Windows 10. It worked fine on Windows Phone 8.1. I don't use any other bluetooth devices, so I can't say whether or not bluetooth works in general, but my phone can definitely see other things like wireless mice and other people's various devices around the office.

I followed the improved Ativ SE upgrade guide in the forums and everything else worked smoothly.

Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, how did you resolve it? I haven't contacted Fitbit yet because I'm sure they'll give me some eyerolling answer about how rooting my phone probably has something to do with it. Any help you guys can offer is appreciated.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I can't get my phone to recognize my Fitbit Charge HR after I upgraded to Windows 10. It worked fine on Windows Phone 8.1. I don't use any other bluetooth devices, so I can't say whether or not bluetooth works in general, but my phone can definitely see other things like wireless mice and other people's various devices around the office.

I followed the improved Ativ SE upgrade guide in the forums and everything else worked smoothly.

Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, how did you resolve it? I haven't contacted Fitbit yet because I'm sure they'll give me some eyerolling answer about how rooting my phone probably has something to do with it. Any help you guys can offer is appreciated.

contact fitbit because you lose nothing by doing that :smile:
switching off and on the phone and fitbit doesn't work?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital