Newly added mail account not syncing

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi'
I'm running Windows 10 (ver. 10.0.10586.494) on my Lumia 830 and everything were working perfect until last update (mentioned above). Then a mail account stopped working (no sync).
So I did a total reset of the phone and created the mail account again, but no luck.

The funny part is the mail account (with same setup) is working perfect on my desktop and iPad.

Any solutions will be appreciated.

Best regards Georgetown

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi'
I'm running Windows 10 (ver. 10.0.10586.494) on my Lumia 830 and everything were working perfect until last update (mentioned above). Then a mail account stopped working (no sync).
So I did a total reset of the phone and created the mail account again, but no luck.

The funny part is the mail account (with same setup) is working perfect on my desktop and iPad.

Any solutions will be appreciated.

Best regards Georgetown

it it yahoo? Or gmail? Yahoomail has some authentication issues

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

CARL FROST

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Same problem with my Lumia 950 phone started 8/3/16 when I changed my Gmail password. When I try to adjust Google credentials with the phone's Edge browser interface Google replies "browser not supported anymore".

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Same problem with my Lumia 950 phone started 8/3/16 when I changed my Gmail password. When I try to adjust Google credentials with the phone's Edge browser interface Google replies "browser not supported anymore".

you're trying to change the password using edge browser on the phone?
I think that can only be done via pc browser :eek:rly:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos