which is better for my lumia 1320 fast/slow or insider preview???

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

It sad but I know my Lumia 1320 will not get the official windows 10 update by Microsoft so can someone tell me about his/her experience of windows insider program on the Lumia 1320.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
It sad but I know my Lumia 1320 will not get the official windows 10 update by Microsoft so can someone tell me about his/her experience of windows insider program on the Lumia 1320.

currently it is not possible to install W10M on unsupported devices. Those who had installed in the past only have the 10586 branch and not slow/fast ring redstone branch

See this: Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Device Reminder - Microsoft Community

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
U will get windows 10 update by installing preview developer or insider, slow ring is better for newer peoples in fast ring some settings not working properly so better to select slow ring.

In slow ring frequent updates while fast ring get fast updates but it is not fully developed
First install insider login with microsoft account and choose slow ring now i am using 10.0.10586.494

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention