If I reset win 10 (1st option under recovery) can I still roll back to win 7?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Upgraded to win 10 and doesn't run right, edge opens then closes, cortana doesn't work, problems with one drive, and the list goes on. If I reset win 10 (1st option under recovery) can I still roll back to win 7 if it doesn't fix things? Win10 works fine on my desktop but not on my laptop. Also was a pain to install on the laptop, kept getting stuck in update loop at 0%, finally worked with upgrade assistant. It is up to date with updates and IE11 and google work fine.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Upgraded to win 10 and doesn't run right, edge opens then closes, cortana doesn't work, problems with one drive, and the list goes on. If I reset win 10 (1st option under recovery) can I still roll back to win 7 if it doesn't fix things? Win10 works fine on my desktop but not on my laptop. Also was a pain to install on the laptop, kept getting stuck in update loop at 0%, finally worked with upgrade assistant. It is up to date with updates and IE11 and google work fine.

you still can but only if you do it before 30 days are over from upgrading. If you try to do it 30 days past, it will be more difficult

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven