The phone has just been set up today and was fine. Now every five seconds it flashes black for a micro second. Is this a well known problem? Can it be fixed easily? Or does it have to go back to Amazon?
    08-02-2016 11:11 AM
    The phone has just been set up today and was fine. Now every five seconds it flashes black for a micro second. Is this a well known problem? Can it be fixed easily? Or does it have to go back to Amazon?
    check for phoneupdates under settings and app updates under store.Download and install all pending updatesa dn reboot your phpone.

Post your results here, for that join our forums :)
    08-02-2016 11:29 AM
    if after checking for updates, it still does not resolve the issue, then I suggest send it back for service or replacement
    08-03-2016 05:51 AM