Ever since Windows 10 was released a year ago, I've had issues with the Mail client - every day as I open it for the first time, a random amount of emails (1-3 or so) in a few of my folders are marked as unread. This only affects the counters in the left bar, and not the actual list of emails - I have to manually mark as unread and then click on them again to get the counters away. I keep hoping for updates to fix this but so far it's been the case since a year back. Is anyone else experiencing this and have an idea of how to fix it? It only seems to happen the first time I start the client after booting my computer up, it doesn't happen throughout the day - but it does happen on both my Surface and 2 desktop computers.
    08-03-2016 06:05 PM
    Odd. What type of mail account are these? I suggest reporting it via the Windows Feedback app.
    Guytronic and Chintan Gohel like this.
    08-03-2016 11:31 PM
    One outlook.com account, one gmail account, and one company supplied account through gmail - reporting through the Feedback app is a good idea, will definitely do that.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-04-2016 01:45 PM
    One outlook.com account, one gmail account, and one company supplied account through gmail - reporting through the Feedback app is a good idea, will definitely do that.
    you could also try contacting MS chat support for more help
    08-06-2016 11:30 AM