Hi All, I got a message about exceeding my onedrive storage limit and that everything will be deleted if I don't move or buy more space. I am trying to move my stuff to an external hard drive. When I sign into my onedrive account on the web, I see everything (under the photos tab) . However, when I go to my C Drive (where my onedrive folders are) and click on "Pictures" folder, I don't see any off the photos I see in my web Onedrive account. Please help. How to I get the pics I see on the web online account to an external hard drive...
    08-03-2016 07:56 PM
    have you enabled offline sync on the onedrive settings?
    08-03-2016 09:39 PM
    Re sync one drive and it should work
    08-03-2016 10:07 PM
    Hi All, I got a message about exceeding my onedrive storage limit and that everything will be deleted if I don't move or buy more space. I am trying to move my stuff to an external hard drive. When I sign into my onedrive account on the web, I see everything (under the photos tab) . However, when I go to my C Drive (where my onedrive folders are) and click on "Pictures" folder, I don't see any off the photos I see in my web Onedrive account. Please help. How to I get the pics I see on the web online account to an external hard drive...
    you can go to the onedrive website, and select the folder and choose to download it. It will download as a zip file, unzip it and move it to the external hard drive

That's an option too in addition to the ones mentioned above

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-04-2016 04:38 AM