Why is windows 10 not starting ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am unable to start my windows 10 . The windows runs automatic repair then diagnostic error and comes up with this .please tell me how to correct this error and run my pc.
Log file: D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

BluWarrior

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
That is not the error, that is telling you the location of where the log is that will tell you the error. In order to access that file youd need to follow the instructions to create a bootable ubuntu flash drive below.

In order to get your PC running again you may need to re-install windows. To do this download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool off the Microsoft website and either make a bootable flash drive or burn a dvd to install windows 10. In order to get your files you either need to Take the hardrive out of your pc and put it in another and copy them off, or (this is fairly advanced I'd google it first before trying it) download an ubuntu iso, and create a bootable flash drive from it. Then boot from it and copy your files off your hard drive to another flash drive. Sadly you may not be able to get your files back if neither of those work for you.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am unable to start my windows 10 . The windows runs automatic repair then diagnostic error and comes up with this .please tell me how to correct this error and run my pc.
Log file: D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

How to do a clean installation of Windows 10 | Windows Central

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs