Cannot access my surface pro 3

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I cannot access my surface. It asked for my password and although I have gone through the process of changing it on other devises it still will not allow access to it. Even when the internet is connected. I cannot get it to do anything like looking at any files going to the start menmu or getting onto the internet. It appears to be in a loop needing some old password that is not remembered and ignoring any of the new passwords? I basically have a dead surface?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I cannot access my surface. It asked for my password and although I have gone through the process of changing it on other devises it still will not allow access to it. Even when the internet is connected. I cannot get it to do anything like looking at any files going to the start menmu or getting onto the internet. It appears to be in a loop needing some old password that is not remembered and ignoring any of the new passwords? I basically have a dead surface?

If you forget your Windows admin password, try this | PCWorld

How to Reset Your Forgotten Password in Windows 10

try those

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3