after downloading windows 10,it did work for the first 5 days,then the cell phones didn't want to work,and now my husband has trouble just talking on his. I should we have att Wi-Fi ,we live a little way away from the cell towers, we have 3 cell towers and sometimes we may get 3 bars if it's a good day, but that isn't what I need help with,it's my desktop, I can't get by him because he wants a password that I don't have. I hadn't made a back-up disk because I didn't have anything to back-up.so how do I get into my windows 10.if a temp code would do then I could put my password in it myself. but if anyone can help me open my windows I would be very happy.thank you.
    08-07-2016 05:19 AM
    after downloading windows 10,it did work for the first 5 days,then the cell phones didn't want to work,and now my husband has trouble just talking on his. I should we have att Wi-Fi ,we live a little way away from the cell towers, we have 3 cell towers and sometimes we may get 3 bars if it's a good day, but that isn't what I need help with,it's my desktop, I can't get by him because he wants a password that I don't have. I hadn't made a back-up disk because I didn't have anything to back-up.so how do I get into my windows 10.if a temp code would do then I could put my password in it myself. but if anyone can help me open my windows I would be very happy.thank you.
    sorry to see you in this situation, i would suggest you ot go through the Microsoft password reset walkthorugh HERE

This will work only if your Microsoft account is connected with your windows 10 pc
    RumoredNow likes this.
    08-07-2016 05:56 AM
    Likely the password is the same as yours, or your husband's, that is used on the Microsoft Account you associated with the PC.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    08-07-2016 11:24 AM