Home Automation question

th34monk3ys

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I have recently bought Philips hue starter kit and smarthings starter kit, they all work happily, the time has come for Cortana to talk to these devices, I have seen ifft - maker for cortana/ Cortana triggers (same app) however when I search for this app on the store it says unavailable. I want to be able to do hey Cortana good night and the kit turns off completely. If their not around can you suggest something that is going to do the same job, I am on preview build I know this 14393.5, can you help?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Are you using Huetro?

If so maybe send an email to Neils, he is very good at getting back to people.

If you do get it working, let me know, I seem to remember getting it to work once but haven't bothered since and have forgotten what route I took......

th34monk3ys

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks for reply, never heard of huetro, I will gander is that just for hue or other things?

I'll give it Ago none the less

Thanks and Regards

Originally posted by Bobvfr
Are you using Huetro?

If so maybe send an email to Neils, he is very good at getting back to people.

If you do get it working, let me know, I seem to remember getting it to work once but haven't bothered since and have forgotten what route I took......

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Fhuetro-for-hue%2F9wzdncrfjj3t&token=D7DSjqYl

I only purchased my Hue lights because I had found Huetro as I am fairly committed to Windows, at the time Huetro couldn't deal with the initial set up so I had to use my work phone, but recently Huetro has become fully setup functional and it is a full blown universal app so phone, PC and I hope Xbox One compatible soon.

Compared to the android official version I personally think Huetro is streets ahead. And as mentioned Neil's is always ready to help out if needed.

th34monk3ys

May 26, 2014
Visit site
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Fhuetro-for-hue%2F9wzdncrfjj3t&token=QynFFdGV

I only purchased my Hue lights because I had found Huetro as I am fairly committed to Windows, at the time Huetro couldn't deal with the initial set up so I had to use my work phone, but recently Huetro has become fully setup functional and it is a full blown universal app so phone, PC and I hope Xbox One compatible soon.

Compared to the android official version I personally think Huetro is streets ahead. And as mentioned Neil's is always ready to help out if needed.

I absolutely love this app you suggested kudos!! I love the fact it has Cortana support, I can shout out Hey Cortana Lights off! for when I'm off to bed etc.

I would love this method for my smarthings hub. I can run good night command and it would set my alarm and turn off my lights!!

Thanks Bobvfr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs