Why Wont my Alcatel Fierce XL one touch turn on after a storm

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

So I went to a baseball game yesterday and before this I had already cracked the screen pretty bad, but it still worked, now during the game, it opened up and rained, and I kept the phone as dry as possible, after the storm my phone got a little wet but the battery was fine, screen was a little wet and now when I power on my phone it will not go past alcatel sign and it resets.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So I went to a baseball game yesterday and before this I had already cracked the screen pretty bad, but it still worked, now during the game, it opened up and rained, and I kept the phone as dry as possible, after the storm my phone got a little wet but the battery was fine, screen was a little wet and now when I power on my phone it will not go past alcatel sign and it resets.

you should try getting a repair done or replacement - it must be under warranty, right?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett