So I went to a baseball game yesterday and before this I had already cracked the screen pretty bad, but it still worked, now during the game, it opened up and rained, and I kept the phone as dry as possible, after the storm my phone got a little wet but the battery was fine, screen was a little wet and now when I power on my phone it will not go past alcatel sign and it resets.
    08-07-2016 01:02 PM
    So I went to a baseball game yesterday and before this I had already cracked the screen pretty bad, but it still worked, now during the game, it opened up and rained, and I kept the phone as dry as possible, after the storm my phone got a little wet but the battery was fine, screen was a little wet and now when I power on my phone it will not go past alcatel sign and it resets.
    you should try getting a repair done or replacement - it must be under warranty, right?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-08-2016 05:28 AM