hello..
    i am PARVEN SMITH i have a windows 10 pc with 4gb ram dual core cpu. 500gb hard disk...
    the problem is. facebook recently launched massenger app for WINDOWS 10, can be downloaded via windows store...
    but i am getting this error
    this little need hardware that your does not have...what does that mean...and how can fix it
    08-08-2016 11:22 AM
    this little need hardware that your does not have...what does that mean...and how can fix it
    there are many reasons to it, my Pentium 4 HT enabled system on win 10 pro also has the same trouble installing messenger. what i believe is that due to the resources and graphics memory needed arent sufficient and hence the app is not available.
    would you kindly join the forums and tell us that your system has dedicated graphics card or inbuilt :)
    08-08-2016 11:33 AM
    it has inbuilt graphics card....intel
    problem look like this
    capture.png945
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    08-08-2016 11:35 AM
    nbuilt graphics card....intel
    thats it, whole combo of outdated hardware and insufficient memory is the problem here, cant help it in any way other than to upgrade the Pc :)

i can also confirm that you would see the same message on Facebook app too . just try it :)
    08-08-2016 11:41 AM
    there are many reasons to it, my Pentium 4 HT enabled system on win 10 pro also has the same trouble installing messenger. what i believe is that due to the resources and graphics memory needed arent sufficient and hence the app is not available.
    would you kindly join the forums and tell us that your system has dedicated graphics card or inbuilt :)
    can't be....intel pentium e5700 4gb ram and intel 945 chipset inbuilt graphics problems is like thiscapture.png
    08-08-2016 11:42 AM
    thats it, whole combo of outdated hardware and insufficient memory is the problem here, cant help it in any way other than to upgrade the Pc :)

i can also confirm that you would see the same message on Facebook app too . just try it :)
    nope facebook is allright
    08-08-2016 11:43 AM
    nope facebook is allright

oh yes! i am so sorry, the issue you will face with Facebook is after you have downloaded it the app wont launch. the process will just die,there wont even be a splash screen. i consider this too be hardware barrier :)

why dont you try it and tell us if you are able to run it perfectly because my pentium 4 cant ;D
    08-08-2016 11:45 AM
    oh yes! i am so sorry, the issue you will face with Facebook is after you have downloaded it the app wont launch. the process will just die,there wont even be a splash screen. i consider this too be hardware barrier :)
    sorry to say but updated facebook is working fine
    08-08-2016 11:46 AM

why dont you try it and tell us if you are able to run it perfectly because my pentium 4 cant ;D
    which one should i run fb or massenger????
    08-08-2016 11:49 AM
    sorry to say but updated facebook is working fine
    i guess my processor is too old for it , :chuckles: , well regarding the messenger app i have done my research about it but i cant find a single satisfactory answer. well to start with there will be only a couple of forums mentioning this issue and with no final solution.
    08-08-2016 11:50 AM
    which one should i run fb or massenger????
    i meant about Facebook, but seem running fine for you ^_^
    08-08-2016 11:50 AM
    i meant about Facebook, but seem running fine for you ^_^
    so any way there to force download that one then i can do debuging
    08-08-2016 11:53 AM
    so any way there to force download that one then i can do debuging
    sorry but , right now i dont have a source right now through which you can download & sideload the the app on your system. if i get one i will share with you :)
    08-08-2016 11:55 AM