Game lags on my lumia535

akash das4

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Some games are lagging on my lumia 535.... I don't know the reason...... Games like Beast quest, LaraCroft relic run, temple run are lagging sometimes..... My phone with 1 GB ram.... Does it occur because of resolution or any other reason?? Plz tell me the reason.......

BluWarrior

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
The lumia 535 is not a very powerful phone and some games that require higher graphics will lag on it. The 500 series of lumias are low end affordable phones and were most likely not designed with mid to high end graphics gaming in mind. If you are running windows 10 mobile on it, that is much less text based than 8.1; therefore requiring more resources for the OS itself and leaving less for games.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Some games are lagging on my lumia 535.... I don't know the reason...... Games like Beast quest, LaraCroft relic run, temple run are lagging sometimes..... My phone with 1 GB ram.... Does it occur because of resolution or any other reason?? Plz tell me the reason.......

are they installed on sd card?
If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3