Life360 Not in Windows Store Anymore

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi, I have a Lumia 435 that has the Life360 app on it and working, but I cannot load Life360 onto two newly bought Lumia 435s, it is not in the Windows Store anymore, any advice please?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have a Lumia 435 that has the Life360 app on it and working, but I cannot load Life360 onto two newly bought Lumia 435s, it is not in the Windows Store anymore, any advice please?

are you signed in using the same account? If yes, then you can try checking in store > my history or downloads

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

Life360 does not support Windows phone any more and is not there in Store.However you can try with the link/QR code in the following article-

Life360 ends support for its Windows Phone family location app | Windows Central

You can also look if you get it in Store > My Library >Apps in Windows 10 mobile.
I don't think you will get it in Windows 8.1 Store , speaking from experience.

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Not available? That is so sad. I'm still using it, but have noticed that it's kind of buggy on WM10 and was going for an update. I've been recommending this app to everyone since it is available on all three platforms.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Not available? That is so sad. I'm still using it, but have noticed that it's kind of buggy on WM10 and was going for an update. I've been recommending this app to everyone since it is available on all three platforms.

I too use it on my phone W10 as it is available on other platforms too. When I reset my phone with clean install,I downloaded it from Store >MyLibrary >Apps.
Also I have kept the above article bookmarked in my browser so that I can use the link/QR code in case I need to reinstall till it is possible to do so.The link did not work with 8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills