Error when installing the anniversary version of Windows.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I don't know how this happened. All it says is:
There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you Keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, then this may help: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607 - Error 0x80240fff.

I tried looking on the internet but they are different to this error I have. I tried redoing the update by clicking retry and rebooting the computer but nothing seems to work.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't know how this happened. All it says is:
There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you Keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, then this may help: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607 - Error 0x80240fff.

I tried looking on the internet but they are different to this error I have. I tried redoing the update by clicking retry and rebooting the computer but nothing seems to work.

try this tool: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/512a5183-ffab-40c5-8a68-021e32467565/windows-update-troubleshooter

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes