Headphones for Lumia?

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
First of all, I have never had a Lumia device before, got 930 few days ago. I owned HTC 8s and 8x and this is where the story begins. Those two devices have a built in Beats audio which boosts your sound up so loud your head is going to shake. No matter what headphones you used, sound was just amazing. I used Beats Studio, Detox and Mixr, also Sol Republic V10, regular Nokia headphones and some other in ear headphones. The thing is, while using any of those headphones I can't achieve not even nearly great sound on 930 as I could on 8s/8x. So I was wondering if there are any headphones specifically made for Lumia devices which can boost your sound up, please recommend them here. I'm very satisfied with 930 but sound quality it's really poor on every Lumia, not juss 930.

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Any chance the phone's equalizer can help?

It helps a little bit, but not enough. It's great when you use some in ear headphones, like Nokia ones that comes in package with Lumia. But when you switch to on ear headphones, like Sol Republic which costs 100$ more than those of Nokia, you get poor sound. Walking downtown you can hear people talking, traffic ruins your song. Those headphones should rock on your head but they're not, they're silent. Lumia has really messed up sound quality, just like Androids...

cactuspete23

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
There are a lot of IEM's that should be very loud with any phone; and keep external sounds out. Anything with dB/mw over 110 should be loud. Some have efficiency over 120 dB/mw. If you like bass the Brainwavz S5 is pretty good. If sound quality is good on your phone all you need is an external Headphone amp. Many available under $50 would be good for you. (BUT they add an extra device to carry around.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes