How i can get windows 10 to Nokia lumia 625?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How i can get windows 10 mobile to my Lumia 625? Im in insider program.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
re:

How i can get windows 10 mobile to my Lumia 625? Im in insider program.

Your phone was kiked out Insider last week of July before Anniversary Update as adviced on official MS news for all uneligile phones.
Subsribe forum and go to Hack and Dewvelopment Forum for reading instruction for changing your phone registry and acting it like a 640, so it can get Redstone Win10

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
re:

I believe your device is not supported for Windows 10 Mobile. That is why it doesn't work.

Your phone was kiked out Insider last week of July before Anniversary Update as adviced on official MS news for all uneligile phones.
Subsribe forum and go to Hack and Dewvelopment Forum for reading instruction for changing your phone registry and acting it like a 640, so it can get Redstone Win10

Ok it sounds like it's not supported on your phone, BUT there MAY be a way to get it done. If you go to our Software Development & Hacking subforum. [WARN]THIS IS AN ADVANCED TOPIC DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE UNSURE OR IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH POTENTIALLY MESSING UP YOUR DEVICE[/WARN] Here.....

http://forums.windowscentral.com/so...iscussion-tutorial-force-updating-8107-a.html

or read....

Force updating your Windows Phone to OS build 8107 -- a WPCentral Tutorial | Windows Central

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb