Hi everyone,

I am thinking about buying a new phone in a month or so. There is one feature I want new phone to have, but I have no idea how this is called. In my Lumia 925, wifi hotspot keeps working (and pc connected to networks can use internet) while I am having a call in the same Lumia 925 (sim is 3G, 4G not enabled as i have not ordered that from operator). And there are other phones, for example Lumia 735, that, when there is an incoming or outgoing phone call, hotspot is getting disabled. Does anyone know hot that feature is called that keeps hotspot working during phone calls?

Regards,
    Risto
    08-11-2016 04:10 PM
    Hi everyone,

I am thinking about buying a new phone in a month or so. There is one feature I want new phone to have, but I have no idea how this is called. In my Lumia 925, wifi hotspot keeps working (and pc connected to networks can use internet) while I am having a call in the same Lumia 925 (sim is 3G, 4G not enabled as i have not ordered that from operator). And there are other phones, for example Lumia 735, that, when there is an incoming or outgoing phone call, hotspot is getting disabled. Does anyone know hot that feature is called that keeps hotspot working during phone calls?

Regards,
    Risto
    It stays on with AT&T (GSM). It goes off with Verizon (CDMA).

Buy an GSM based Lumia - unlocked - to run on T-Mobile/AT&T/Cricket.
    08-11-2016 07:45 PM
    Hi everyone,

Regards,
    Risto
    it mostly depends on the network carrier - my connection would always drop to 2GB when a call comes in

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-14-2016 03:22 PM