Why is the sound slowly going to rock bottom?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When I watch youtube videos or play games in general on this computer the sound just decides to go down, even though when I check what the sound is at it's just like I left it, it hasn't changed. I'm going to take youtube as example: I click on a video and about 3 seconds in you can barely hear the sound of the video anymore. Then when I pause the video and then unpause it, the sound jumpscares me because it goes up to what I put the sound to, and then it happens all over again. PLEASE HELP ME.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
When I watch youtube videos or play games in general on this computer the sound just decides to go down, even though when I check what the sound is at it's just like I left it, it hasn't changed. I'm going to take youtube as example: I click on a video and about 3 seconds in you can barely hear the sound of the video anymore. Then when I pause the video and then unpause it, the sound jumpscares me because it goes up to what I put the sound to, and then it happens all over again. PLEASE HELP ME.

Update your audio driver, check audio configuration in the Control Panel.
At last, check your speakers, wiring, jacks, and volume knob if you got analogic one (that's the frist thing breaking itself, sound crakle and sudden pop when rotating)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077