afterlast update of groove music app in july, my handset do not show any music stored in my sd card.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

after recent/last update of groove music app in the month of july 2016, my handset do not show any music stored in my sd card. i have reset my phone no.of times. it either shows few of the music or it shows finding your music.because of this handsets gets too hot and at the end my phone battery end up very fast.pls help me in this

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
after recent/last update of groove music app in the month of july 2016, my handset do not show any music stored in my sd card. i have reset my phone no.of times. it either shows few of the music or it shows finding your music.because of this handsets gets too hot and at the end my phone battery end up very fast.pls help me in this

Your phone is desperetly tryin to update all its core apps to 10 last vrs., then cachin and syncin them. Let it finish his work plugged and wifi connected, don't make too much reset too close!!!! It will take a couple of days for stabylizing
That's a general rule, especially for older models

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

remove all the songs - copy them to pc and then copy a few at a time back to the sd card and keep groove app open while it searches for new music

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99