after recent/last update of groove music app in the month of july 2016, my handset do not show any music stored in my sd card. i have reset my phone no.of times. it either shows few of the music or it shows finding your music.because of this handsets gets too hot and at the end my phone battery end up very fast.pls help me in this
    08-12-2016 10:14 AM
    after recent/last update of groove music app in the month of july 2016, my handset do not show any music stored in my sd card. i have reset my phone no.of times. it either shows few of the music or it shows finding your music.because of this handsets gets too hot and at the end my phone battery end up very fast.pls help me in this
    Your phone is desperetly tryin to update all its core apps to 10 last vrs., then cachin and syncin them. Let it finish his work plugged and wifi connected, don't make too much reset too close!!!! It will take a couple of days for stabylizing
    That's a general rule, especially for older models
    08-12-2016 10:21 AM
    remove all the songs - copy them to pc and then copy a few at a time back to the sd card and keep groove app open while it searches for new music

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-14-2016 03:07 PM