Nokia lumia 920 power button not working

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Few years back my Nokia lumia 920's screen broke.But now I got the interest to revive it.So,I ordered a LCD digitizer and replaced the screen myself.But after I plugged in, I noticed the power button wasn't working.Then I did a soft reset but still didn't resolve.After few hours of usage,I noticed even the auto brightness and the capacitive icons on the lower screen wasn't working/glowing.I can't do a hard reset as I need the power button for it.Please help & thanks in advance.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Few years back my Nokia lumia 920's screen broke.But now I got the interest to revive it.So,I ordered a LCD digitizer and replaced the screen myself.But after I plugged in, I noticed the power button wasn't working.Then I did a soft reset but still didn't resolve.After few hours of usage,I noticed even the auto brightness and the capacitive icons on the lower screen wasn't working/glowing.I can't do a hard reset as I need the power button for it.Please help & thanks in advance.
I fear something gone wrong during reassemble, only way is opening the case again

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

you might consider getting a new phone since additional repairs will be costly

Try the 640 or 950 :)

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro