I have a download sitting in my downloads folder on my Lumia 625 and I am trying to move it to my micro sd card. When I go into storage sense- phone - downloads and tap downloads it only gives me the option to delete and not manage. What am I doing wrong? I need to transfer this download to the card so that I can transfer the download to another device.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Helena
    08-12-2016 11:17 AM
    I have a download sitting in my downloads folder on my Lumia 625 and I am trying to move it to my micro sd card. When I go into storage sense- phone - downloads and tap downloads it only gives me the option to delete and not manage. What am I doing wrong? I need to transfer this download to the card so that I can transfer the download to another device.

Thanks

Helena
    You must use File Manager , not Data Sense
    08-12-2016 11:23 AM

Thanks

Helena
    get the file manager app from store and use it to move the files. Or use a pc

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-14-2016 03:00 PM