since i upgraded to windows 10 aniversary update, my lock screen cannot display the windows spotlight picture as well as the local picture. It's just showing black, but when turn to login screen, background can be displayed. Anyone can help me?
    08-13-2016 10:52 PM
    since i upgraded to windows 10 aniversary update, my lock screen cannot display the windows spotlight picture as well as the local picture. It's just showing black, but when turn to login screen, background can be displayed. Anyone can help me?
    Settings -> Lock Screen -> Scoll down and check Show login picture in lock screen
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-14-2016 03:17 AM
    If Maurizio's suggestion doesn't work, try changing the lockscreen and see if that makes a difference

Does the picture show after a restart?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-14-2016 02:08 PM