Windows insider problems

Victor Harshman

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to change back to the slow ring but I'm getting this error message

"The program can't start because lockdownutil.dll is missing from your computer try reinstalling program"

I can't seem to find where to install it from.
Help
Vic

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Armin Steiner

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
have the same issue, so I am doing a fres install. However that seems to take forever (I am at +2 hrs right now) is that normal? Ok it's a Tablet with only 2GB Memory though. But until now hab no Installation issues.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
A DLL ist a file that contains executable code. Downloading that type of file from an unverifiable source off the internet and copying it into your OS directory structure is a very very very bad idea.

Save all the data you have on your OS drive, format the OS drive, and then reinstall Windows. That's the only sure way to fix the issue that is also guaranteed to be safe.

henocksandy

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
A DLL ist a file that contains executable code. Downloading that type of file from an unverifiable source off the internet and copying it into your OS directory structure is a very very very bad idea.

Save all the data you have on your OS drive, format the OS drive, and then reinstall Windows. That's the only sure way to fix the issue that is also guaranteed to be safe.

True. Just format.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett