why did i buy this phone,this phone is a witch cant stay off

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

this phone cant stay off,just bought mine yesterday-14th August 2016 and im having a witch in my house---i should have known,i wont pay my hard earned money for something that will cause me sleepless night....infact relationship breaker.....the phone is the dumbest cell phone ever used,,,wish i saw all these comment before buying it.....im very upset,wasting my money.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
e965339ef2f7ec69cd723354f029a41d30c64e75d91374cb6f7900631386feaa.jpg

Are you saying you can't put it down / stop using it? Or it won't stay off when you turn it off?

Not sure why, but by default, if the Lumia phones are plugged in and charging, they will turn on if off.
If this is an issue due to notifications coming in throughout the night, you can set quiet hours so notifications won't sound between certain hours...

For quiet hours...
Open Cortana -> Hit the "burger" button (3 lines at top left) -> Notebook -> Quiet Hours

From there you can turn on/off quiet hours, set it to automatically activate on certain days/times, and even set "breakthrough" rules.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
this phone cant stay off,just bought mine yesterday-14th August 2016 and im having a witch in my house---i should have known,i wont pay my hard earned money for something that will cause me sleepless night....infact relationship breaker.....the phone is the dumbest cell phone ever used,,,wish i saw all these comment before buying it.....im very upset,wasting my money.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs