Hi I want to make a switch from Android to Windows phone. Most of my questions are already answered by Google but one question i can't find an answer for is: Are there extra large tiles on Windows Mobile (like the contacts live tile on Windows 10 for pc/laptop)? Regards Stanislav from the Netherlands.
    08-16-2016 10:16 AM
    Hi I want to make a switch from Android to Windows phone. Most of my questions are already answered by Google but one question i can't find an answer for is: Are there extra large tiles on Windows Mobile (like the contacts live tile on Windows 10 for pc/laptop)? Regards Stanislav from the Netherlands.
    There are options for small,medium & wide tiles for start screen on Windows mobiles,no large/extra large tiles.Not all apps have the wide tile option.There are folder options too.

PC has small ,medium,wide & large,no extra large tiles as far as I have seen.Not all apps have the large tile option.
    libra89 likes this.
    08-16-2016 10:29 AM
    if you need them bigger, you can also change the display scaling options to a higher value and also set "show more tiles" to be off

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-19-2016 08:02 AM