In-build apps(Phone, Store, Edge.. so on) are not visible after anniversary updates on lumia 730

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello

I have upgraded Lumia 730 to anniversary updates.
After that I am facing hell lot of issues.
Lots of apps (Phone, Store, Edge browser.. many more) are not visible and other apps are not working properly.

What should I do?

Why Microsoft releasing buggy updates.
It just scrap my phone.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello

I have upgraded Lumia 730 to anniversary updates.
After that I am facing hell lot of issues.
Lots of apps (Phone, Store, Edge browser.. many more) are not visible and other apps are not working properly.

What should I do?

Why Microsoft releasing buggy updates.
It just scrap my phone.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Mitwa Mathur

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I received the update last night. OS build: 14293.321 on my Lumia 730. Since after that, no app is working. i restarted my device numerous times, but for no good. Even the store is not accessible in my phone. Most of the apps show Pending status with a darkened tile. Others, when clicked, give an error "App cannot be opened. An app update may be available in the Store".

I tried installing new keyboards to my device to push any pending software update up. But that did not help. Please suggest a way. I love my phone and would want to keep feeling good about owning a WP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans