DRM and Groove

andrew bainbridge

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
why cant I play a track from my computer on Groove playlist on my phone windows10 mobile. certain tracks are greyed out on my phone but i can play them on my computer? please help. it makes a mockery of Groove playlist 'take your music anywhere' philosophy! (I WAS IN A BAD MOOD...ALL IS FIXED...tail between legs...😂)

Last edited:

andrew bainbridge

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried copying the songs via USB to the phone? Just a thought

Hi Chintan...it was all my own fault! It's just taken time to figure it all out. Firstly, the 'how to' on Groove is not very well explained but they're all my own misunderstandings! Now I've worked it all out - I have ALL my music On and Off line with OneDrive whenever I want it! Everything is working! Thanks for your suggestions and help throughout! Cheers, drew.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Chintan...it was all my own fault! It's just taken time to figure it all out. Firstly, the 'how to' on Groove is not very well explained but they're all my own misunderstandings! Now I've worked it all out - I have ALL my music On and Off line with OneDrive whenever I want it! Everything is working! Thanks for your suggestions and help throughout! Cheers, drew.

Well , that was a good brain storming session - now back to work :sweaty:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos