Suddenly my camera quality came down

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

There's absolutely no doubt that 950 camera is one of the quality cameras around in the mobile world. I do have some fantastic pictures taken from it. However, my camera quality became very bad suddenly. It's not bright anymore. It looks like auto focus keeps on working but the images are going blur. Does it has something to do with me joining in insider and getting updates from the TP? (Any known issues?)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
There's absolutely no doubt that 950 camera is one of the quality cameras around in the mobile world. I do have some fantastic pictures taken from it. However, my camera quality became very bad suddenly. It's not bright anymore. It looks like auto focus keeps on working but the images are going blur. Does it has something to do with me joining in insider and getting updates from the TP? (Any known issues?)

after joining the insider, what version are you on? What version were you on before?
Have you checked for further app and firmware updates?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999