Windows Maps not showing roads while zoomed

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello
I have a Lumia 950 and my problem is with the maps application. As I zoom in on my home location the map application doesn't display roads at all. Some locations are okay and some will not show anything at all. It is quite annoying, especially while traveling abroad and having the maps not load. I have the same problem in Uber. I tried deleting all the maps and reloading them but no luck, same issue as before.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello
I have a Lumia 950 and my problem is with the maps application. As I zoom in on my home location the map application doesn't display roads at all. Some locations are okay and some will not show anything at all. It is quite annoying, especially while traveling abroad and having the maps not load. I have the same problem in Uber. I tried deleting all the maps and reloading them but no luck, same issue as before.

are there any settings in maps that can affect showing of roads? And have you tried different map views such as satellite?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs