One Drive Problems

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why is One drive asking me to log in? Is this yet another barrier to quickly opening files? Also my email attachment file is gone, how do i get it back in there? In addition to that, when I have reset my MS password, it refuses to work in my outlook/hotmail account, I have to reset it about 3-4 times. And cannot sync. What is up with all this? Run 64 bit, either version 1511 or 1607, don't really know now.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Why is One drive asking me to log in? Is this yet another barrier to quickly opening files? Also my email attachment file is gone, how do i get it back in there? In addition to that, when I have reset my MS password, it refuses to work in my outlook/hotmail account, I have to reset it about 3-4 times. And cannot sync. What is up with all this? Run 64 bit, either version 1511 or 1607, don't really know now.

if you're setting up onedrive on your device for the first time, then you have to log in so that you can access your files from onedrive if you have any stored there

Check for app updates for all apps

Also check for OS updates

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2