Keep emails on server outlook mobile

Bato_PL

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Is there any way to force outlook mobile to keep emails on server after downloading them into device? Or maybe you can suggest other email client for windows mobile 10 that I can use in my lumia950xl? I know that Imap could be a solution, but its not an option for me now.

Thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Is there any way to force outlook mobile to keep emails on server after downloading them into device? Or maybe you can suggest other email client for windows mobile 10 that I can use in my lumia950xl? I know that Imap could be a solution, but its not an option for me now.

Thanks

but aren't mails kept in the server and on phone at the same time? It's not like the mail app downloads the emails and deletes from the server...

Bato_PL

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
but aren't mails kept in the server and on phone at the same time? It's not like the mail app downloads the emails and deletes from the server...

Unfortunately not, once outlook mobile download emails, it is removing them from the server inbox. In the regular PC Windows Outlook you have an option - "keep copy of emails at server", but there is no such an option on the mobile version of outlook... 😩

Wysłane za pomocą mTalk

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately not, once outlook mobile download emails, it is removing them from the server inbox. In the regular PC Windows Outlook you have an option - "keep copy of emails at server", but there is no such an option on the mobile version of outlook... ��

Wysłane za pomocą mTalk

I've never heard of that option. For sure none of my emails would disappear once they were on the phone :shocked:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos