Cannot join insider preview on phone because of error "phone not connected to the internet"

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Cannot join insider preview on phone because of error "phone not connected to the internet"

Hello, i have a lumia 640 xl and i recently wanted to try on the insider preview builds. So as of the anniversary update the insider programme update is now in the settings. So theres a button "Get started" to join the insider preview so i tap that and wait for 1 minute and every single time it shows the error that my phone isn't connected to the internet although it is as my phone is connected to my home wifi. I restarted it. Soft restarted it and deleted the insider apps and whatever thing that might disrupt my connection to it.

Please help!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Cannot join insider preview on phone because of error "phone not connected to the internet"

Hello, i have a lumia 640 xl and i recently wanted to try on the insider preview builds. So as of the anniversary update the insider programme update is now in the settings. So theres a button "Get started" to join the insider preview so i tap that and wait for 1 minute and every single time it shows the error that my phone isn't connected to the internet although it is as my phone is connected to my home wifi. I restarted it. Soft restarted it and deleted the insider apps and whatever thing that might disrupt my connection to it.

Please help!

For everyone getting that: it's a temporary server iussue. Please wait and retry from time to time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos