"This device has been locked for security reasons.connect your to a power source for at least two hours, then restart it to try again"
    This was showing on my screen nothing is working on my phone today i have got this problem for three times. I have done the above process which i got the notification still i am getting this problem. So please try to give me solution for this
    08-19-2016 12:08 PM
    "This device has been locked for security reasons.connect your to a power source for at least two hours, then restart it to try again"
    This was showing on my screen nothing is working on my phone today i have got this problem for three times. I have done the above process which i got the notification still i am getting this problem. So please try to give me solution for this
    Make a Google search with that sentece This device has been locked for security reasons
    08-19-2016 12:13 PM
    go to a pc, sign in to account.microsoft.com, navigate to your devices and set a new lock code

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-21-2016 01:01 PM
    i am not satisfied pleas solve my problem as u can
    05-12-2018 08:43 AM